Every day! But if you want to join ENO Treelympics, trees have to be planted and information submitted 1 Jan - 25 September 2016.
We do not count trees before or after this period. Treelympics will be closed 25 September at 11:59 PM GMT
. After that you are welcome to enter your trees but they are not counted in this contest.
1. First, sign up here. You can choose your own password.
2. You are then able to log in on the main page with your email address and password (you will receive confirmation in your email)
3. Then you add your trees or forthcoming event. You can edit the information any time. And and many events.
4. Organise your tree planting event/s between 1 Jan - 21 Sep 2015. Ask local community and sponsors to assist you.
5. Plant trees, species of local origin.
6. Submit the information of trees planted (location, number, species, photo) on this website.
Note: the overall results of ENO Treelympics are based only on the data submitted with online form after confirmation from participants and national coordinators. If schools have connecitivity problems with internet we recommend you to ask assistance from local experts in your community.